Saturday, April 25, 2015

But I Do Love Fried Food!

Hope your week is going well. Today we are posting Fitnes Tip #20. Yes, this is a biggie for me! I have a hard time shying away from the fried and fast food. I am such a sucker for a great fried burger and fries! But I am workinig on it!!


20. Stay away from foods that have been fried.
 
Fried foods are called as such, since they are cooked either in fat or oil. Thus, the more amounts of fried foods you consume, the more oil your body would absorb. Keep in mind that even when the external oil has already been drained, there are still lots of it that remain in the food itself

Healthy fried food: Is this possible? - eMaxHealth
eMaxHealthFood scientists are taking aim at America's addiction to salt and fried food. University of Illinois have found a way to reduce salt in foods without affecting our taste buds. They've also foun ..

.
Japan sees America's Double Down, raises it a crazy deep-fried “sandwich” of ... - RocketNews24
As an American living in Japan, I often get comments to the effect of, “People in your home country love fried foods, don't they?” And really, I can't argue o ...

If fried foods sometimes get the best of you, fight back! Check out our free MMA style of fitness training that is blowing people away! Check it out!!